Kahina Prickly Pear Seed Oil is 100% organic and frequently sourced in very small batches.
Extremely rich in Vitamins E and K, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, prickly pear seed oil has been shown to:
- Moisturize and soften skin
- Balance oily and combination skin
- Restore elasticity
- Neutralize free radicals that cause signs of aging
- Brighten under-eye circles
- Minimize spider veins
Prickly Pear Seed Oil contains higher concentrations of vitamin E than in argan oil to repair skin and vitamin K to strengthen capillaries and reduce dark under eye circles and spider veins. Due to prickly pear seed oil’s higher linoeic acid content, it is recommended for oilier, more congestion prone skin types in order to keep skin balanced. Prickly pear seed oil moisturizes and balances skin, restores elasticity and minimizes spider veins and dark circles.
Other common names for this oil include Barbary fig seed oil, Indian fig seed oil, and prickly cactus seed oil. Our oil is cold first pressed from the seeds and is not to be confused with macerated extracts of the flowers or fruits of the prickly pear cactus. Note: oil’s natural scent is reminiscent of hay.
Non-GMO; vegan; gluten free; Organic, fair trade, and cold pressed from the seeds of the prickly pear fruit. Sourced from Morocco.
- Apply 1-3 drops (as needed) to face and neck in the evening after cleansing
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil is used in place of Argan Oil or Serum at night. If desired, alternate nights of Prickly Pear Seed Oil and Serum or Argan Oil.
- You may layer Night Cream or Facial Lotion on top of the Prickly Pear Seed Oil for additional hydration.