Kahina Giving Beauty’s Moroccan Rose Beldi Soap is a traditional cleansing and skin softening treatment direct from the famed hammams of Morocco. Made from saponified olive oil and steam distilled Damask Rose.
- Naturally rich in vitamin E
- The gel-like soap can be used for cleansing or as a body masque to soften skin prior to exfoliating with the Kahina Kessa Mitt
- Beldi means “traditional” or “authentic” in Moroccan.
- To cleanse: Massage a tablespoon of savon noir onto skin or washcloth in bath or shower and rinse off.
- For skin cleansing and softening: After 5-10 minutes in bath, shower, or steam, massage into skin and leave on for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Skin will be softened and ready for exfoliating with mitt, glove, washcloth, or konjac sponge.
- For best results, use Kahina Giving Beauty Moroccan kessa glove.
- May also be used for simple cleansing as a deliciously scented soap replacement.